Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 29: Justin Bieber's song "Baby" was stolen from RAAAAAAAANDY!

http://daysofj.blogspot.com/

Aziz Ansari is one of my favorite comedians of the newer generation who just comes up with the wackiest material and has a hilarious alter-ego named RAAAAAAAANDY!

I just found out that Justin Bieber got rich & famous off that song called "Baby" by stealing it from RAAAAAAAANDY! You don't believe me? Check out this video re-enactment:


Raaaaaaaandy Declares War on Justin Bieber from Aziz Ansari

Hahahah! Now do you believe me?!

If you think he's funny and want to check him out, Aziz will be performing a standup in Los Angeles, CA @ the Orpheum Theater on Saturday, Nov. 20th, which is going to be the last stop of his Dangerously Delicious Tour. There are tickets left for the late showing so I suggest you get your tickets soon if you want to check him out!


It's RAAAAAAAANDY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment