Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 25.5: Miami Heat - Dwyane Wade on Leno & Lebron James is Gay! (Videos)

Last videos before I call it a night. I'm a big Dwayne Wade fan, so here's an interview he recently did on the Jay Leno show. He has a funny story about playing basketball with Obama in the White House. Check out the entire interview here:


Saw it here first: goatmouf


As we all know, Lebron James is one of the top acquisitions to the Miami Heat (along with Chris Bosh) during this recent off season. I'm sure everyone was all caught up with that news, but did you know Lebron also admitted that he's gay?! Check it out:



Hahah, this video always cracks me up! =P

1 comment:

  1. "... like I said before, I don't like v..." hahaha. i thought it was true that he was gay, until i watched the video. LOL :D

    ReplyDelete