Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 13: Ready for some Waka Flocka Flame? (New Music Video)

Waka Flocka Flaaaaaaaaaaame! You must be asking yourself, wtf am I saying? Yea, I was thinking the same thing when I heard this rapper emerge onto the scene. He's pretty new and has been in the game since 2009. His most popular songs are "O Let's Do It" and "Hard In Da Paint." His rhymes are a bit explicit even for my own taste, but it looks like he is definitely making a name for himself this year.

Below I have a new music video of his recent single called "No Hands" which features Wale & Roscoe Dash. It's got a nice club beat with a catchy hook, but the lyrics are probably not for everybody though. Overall, the sound of the entire song appeals to my ears and I can bump to it, but you can come up with your own opinion:


Waka Flocka Flame - No Hands ft. Wale & Roscoe Dash [Official Video]
- mp3 link: http://www.mediafire.com/?21v0luf3ndr


Not sold on Waka Flocka yet, so we'll see if he can come out with some more hit songs...

Props to: http://www.karencivil.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment