Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 50: "Four Loko" will make you go loco! (Video)

http://daysofj.blogspot.com/

Some friends told me about "Four Loko" recently and I've been curious to try it out, so I did this past Halloween weekend. It's basically a really strong alcoholic bevarage (12%), and contains high amounts of caffeine & sugar in one tall can. As some of you may know, it's not good for your body to mix high amounts of an upper & a downer together at once, which is what this drink is. I typically drink redbull-vodkas all the time but it's definitely not as strong.

After my experience with it, I must say this drink packs a punch. I was pretty amped and at the same time buzzed, so I can see how drinking too much of this or drinking it too fast can really mess people up. I sort of enjoyed it because it kept me awake (too much alcohol makes me tired yo!), but the taste factor is whatever granted I got the lemon/lime flavor. Since there are so many different flavors to choose from, I might give this another trial run =)

Don't worry though, I'll be safe; not like the kids from this news report below:



Sigh, kids these days... If you can't hang then your just weaksauce!!

3 comments:

  1. curiosity STRIKES! gotta find that drink. hmmmm :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for vote on bloggers! you have nice blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Jackie: Thanks and I appreciate the visit =)

    @ Mariane: Haha, be safe!!

    ReplyDelete