Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 59: Time to chill to the sounds of David Banner & 9th Wonder (Audio)

http://daysofj.blogspot.com/
- 9th Wonder (left) & David Banner (right)

9th Wonder came through with another sik beat as usual, and helped produce an awesome track for David Banner called "Be With You" featuring Ludacris & Marsha Ambrosius.

This is a very mellow song that has such soothing sounds of various band instruments used in the beat. It makes me want to just kick back & relax with my headphones, and really puts me in a cheerful mood as it has a happy vibe throughout the entire song. Check it out and listen for yourself:

David Banner & 9th Wonder - Be With You ft. Ludacris & Marsha Ambrosius

- Alt Audio Link

FYI, David Banner & 9th Wonder are coming out with an album together called "Death of a Pop Star" which is set to be released this December 21st. I'll be keeping tabs on this album now as I'm sure it's going to be filled with a lot of quality tracks since 9th Wonder is on the collaboration.

Is it me or is there just too much good hip-hop music out this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment