Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 53: Cleveland's response to Lebron's recent Nike Commercial (Video)



I'm sure everybody's seen this video by now as it went viral on Friday, but I just wanted to post it here to make it OFFICIAL news (haha!). Maan, Cleveland fans just won't stop at making fun of Lebron James any way they can and this will probably continue for the rest of Lebron's NBA career. I'll give the Cleveland fans credit though, they did a good job with adding their perspective about Lebron's career in Cleveland by pointing out all his failures. This is some funny stuff yo!

Preface: Lebron James recently came out with a new Nike "Rise" Commercial talking about what he "should" do (or should've done) in response to all the critics about his decision to leave the Cleveland Cavaliers and join Dwyane Wade & Chris Bosh to the Miami Heat.

Props to my boy Steve back in the Bay for showing this to me first. Very funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment