Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 67: Poppin' Bottles with T.I. & Drake (Audio)

http://daysofj.blogspot.com

At first, Drake & T.I. went "Fancyhuh on Drake's recent album, Thank Me Later. Now, T.I. & Drake are back at it again and "Poppin' Bottles" for T.I.'s upcoming album called No Mercy set to be released on December 7th. Check it out:

T.I. - Poppin' Bottles featuring Drake (Produced by T-Minus & Boi-1da)

- Alt Audio Link

This song is straight fiiiiiiiirrre, the beat is just too dope, and you also get to hear the street-side of Drizzy-Drake (none of that singing stuff!). The lyrics may be too explicit for some, but it works for me!

Heard it here first: buckmarleyxxx.com

1 comment:

  1. For some people, renting those games was another option, which yet again burns a hole in
    their pocket. WIFI:Als Verbindungsmoglichkeiten ins Internet stehen Ihnen WIFI wireless lan zu Verfugung.
    Each child is given 30 seconds to race to the
    pile and make as many matches as possible before
    time runs out.

    Also visit my web-site - online radio

    ReplyDelete