Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Day 375: Added to my playlist - "Fall in Love" by Phantogram (Music Video)



I've heard of Phantogram, but never took the time to listen to them before and now I feel like an idiot. But hey, at least I got them in my radar now, right?

I stumbled on this recent track and boy ohh boy, I'm really feeling the bassy-synth, active drum patterns, and smooth vocals. Just really great structure to the song overall, and the visuals/graphics in the music video is really dope/creative too. I think I'm falling in love with the vocalist but I know I shouldn't based on the lyrics of this song... #heartbroken =X

If you're into Phantogram, get ready for their new album coming out next Tuesday, 2/18, called Voices. Pre-order here.

More Phantogram tunes after the jump.



No comments:

Post a Comment