Monday, December 27, 2010

Day 85: The Show Goes On by Lupe Fiasco (Music Video)

Lupe Fiasco - The Show Goes On

- Alt Audio Link

Here's the music video to one of my new favorite songs that recently came out by Lupe Fiasco called "The Show Goes On." This song will be featured on his upcoming album called Lasers scheduled to be released on March 8, 2011.

I've always liked Lupe Fiasco ever since he came out with "Kick Push", and since then I've been following his music more & more. He has a lot of good quality songs, but here are a few that are on the top of my list (I can listen to these songs all-day):

1. Superstar featuring Matthew Santos
2. Daydreamin' featuring Jill Scott
3. Hip-Hop Saved My Life featuring Nikki Jean

He has such an awesome style when he raps, and the beats to a majority of his songs are just ill. I have a feeling his new upcoming album should be really good so I can't wait to get it.

Saw the new music video here first: karencivil.com

No comments:

Post a Comment