Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 79: Cool new iPhone app - Word Lens (Videos)


- It looks like this app is only for translating Spanish to English (vice versa) for now

Check out this video showcasing the new iPhone app called "Word Lens" that just recently came out (or will be coming out very soon).

It can translate words literally by pointing your iPhone camera onto the writing you want to translate, and it will appear in the language you want right on the iPhone screen. This would be such a VERY helpful app for those who like to travel & don't really know how to read other languages. I'm sure they don't have all the languages translated yet but once they do then this will be another evolution of technology. Very cool!

Now, I just need to get my hands on an iPhone which will hopefully be soon as I'm waiting for it to come out for Verizon in Q1 of 2011 (from what I've heard).

More info about this right here: mobilemag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment