Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 72: Music Video Wednesday - Keri Hilson's hot new one (Video)

Keri Hilson - The Way You Love Me featuring Rick Ross

- Alt Audio Link

I only just heard this song as soon as I saw this music video last week (I swear!). I'm not really feeling this song too much, but I'm definitely falling for Keri Hilson a bit more after watching her dance in that sexy outfit in the music video. Umm, I don't really have much more to say.. that's really the main reason why I posted this up ;)

Keri's always been among the hottest female R&B artists of this generation since Timbaland basically introduced her into the limelight. Aside from her fine looks, I do like her as an artist as she's collaborated with some of my favorite hip-hop rappers such as Nas (in Hero) and Kanye West (in Knock You Down featuring Ne-Yo).

If you're into mainstream hip-hop & pop and are one of those club-goers then I'm sure this song is for you.

Props to my boy Dex for showing me this one.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment