Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 45: Let Kanye "Runaway" with your mind (Video)

http://daysofj.blogspot.com/
- My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy album cover (Banned album cover story here)

As you may have heard, Kanye West has recently released his short film called "Runaway," which I believe is to help promote his upcoming album called My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy scheduled to be released on November 22nd.

Those with an open mind will understand what Kanye is trying to convey, or else you will be like "wtf is this?" This short film doesn't have much dialog, but rather it uses a lot of cool imagery incorporated with some awesome music throughout the entire film by none other than Kanye West himself. I liked how he moved the film with just his music & lyrics, but some parts I just didn't know what to make of it.

Just watch it and I'll let you be the critic:

Runaway - A short film by Kanye West


Saw it here first: Proper Since 1985

No comments:

Post a Comment