Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 43: Who the heck is Sam Adams? (Audio)

http://daysofj.blogspot.com/

So, I was listening to this internet radio station today and heard a pretty cool song from this guy named Sam Adams called "Living the Dream." I didn't know who this d00d is or where he came from, but it looks like he became an "itunes internet sensation" earlier this year with the song "I Hate College (Remix)," which is a byte off of Asher Roth's song "I Love College." Anyways, here's the track that caught my attention for you to listen to:

Sam Adams - Living The Dream:

- Alt Audio Link

I've listened to a few other tracks he's made, and it sounds like he's going after the mainstream/party audience as he mostly raps to house/techno sounds & uptempo beats. If you're a fan of house & techno then you might like his other music.

Personally, I need to hear more substance in his songs other than just party music before I can give him props. For now, I'll say this song is aiite but that's it. Don't get me wrong though, I do like to party =P

No comments:

Post a Comment