Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 101: To all the Creepers - Lonely Island ft. Nicki Minaj (Music Video)


Saw it here first: hypetrak.com

From the guys who brought us top hits such as "Jizz In My Pants" and "I'm On A  Boat" featuring T-Pain (LOL!), Lonely Island is back at it again with another thumpin track called "The Creep" featuring Nicki Minaj.

Ok, this one isn't as funny as some other ones they've made but it's still pretty ridiculous and laughable. Andy Samberg is one of my favorite comedians and he always comes up with some hilarious stuff. I love to laugh and making people laugh, so I aspire to be just as funny & silly as him =D

They have a whole bunch of other funny songs, so for those who didn't think this one with Nicki Minaj was funny then check out my list of other top Lonely Island songs below (in no specific order):

- Bing Bong Brothers
- Like A Boss ft. Seth Rogan
- On The Ground
- Dick In A Box
- Lazy Sunday (CLAAASSIC!)
Space Olympics

Now, do the CREEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment