Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 103: Superbowl XLV Steelers vs Packers - Snoop Rap (Video) + My Prediction


- Snoop Dogg rappin about the upcoming Superbowl in a Pepsi Max commercial
- Saw it here first: Ashleyoutrageous.com

I just love it when music & sports are mixed together; two of the most entertaining things in life. =)

Anyways, I'm really starting to get excited for the NFL Superbowl now as it's all going down this Sunday between the Green Bay Packers vs the Pittsburgh Steelers. When the playoffs first began, I predicted to see the Philadelphia Eagles vs the New England Patriots in the Superbowl but obviously I was way off on that one :\ (looked good going into it!)

Still though, I'm happy the Superbowl match-up turned out this way because these two teams are both beastly in so many different ways. What I'm looking forward to seeing the most is Aaron Rodgers & his hi-powered offense vs the dominant Steeler D. It should be a wild game on both ends!

I don't usually like betting on sports but since this is the Superbowl & it only happens once a year, I'll take a gamble for this one big event. If I were to bet on a team, my heart tells me to bet on the Packers because this is a QB-run sport and Aaron Rodgers is da shit, BUT... my gut & brain tells me to bet on the Steelers because they've won two Superbowls under "Big Ben" at QB and their defense is mad scary.

Hmmm... ok here's my prediction & pick:

31-27 PACKERS!! LET'S GO PAAAACKERS!!

Oh yea, one more thing... TGIF everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment