Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 110: Grammy Weekend pt.2 - G.O.O.D. Music Afterparty (Events)

http://daysofj.blogspot.com

2-13-11 (Hollywood, CA): Sunday night, my friend invited me to go check out the G.O.O.D. Music Grammy afterparty and all I gotta say is that it was "superfun!"

So, the party was at a loungy spot called "supperclub" which was overall pretty nice inside & out. We saw a few familiar G.O.O.D. Music faces like Big Sean, Pusha T, and some others. It was kinda cool chillin inside and seeing how they party live. Everybody was having a good time, the DJ was playing some dope beats, and the scene was pretty... well just pretty ;)

Here's a video that my homie took of the event:


- Video by Rex4000 (someone got tackled out of nowhere.. real random & crazy!)

I also got some pictures I took from that night:



More pictures in my album right here:

G.O.O.D. Music Afterparty @ Supper Club

Mad props goes out to Rex4000 for finding out about this. Again, go check out his new blog site about the LA lifestyle & more if you haven't already:

--> http://uncvr.wordpress.com/

G.O.O.D. times.

No comments:

Post a Comment