Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 100: Switch it up w/ Nicki Minaj - Moment for Life ft. Drake (Music Video)


- Alt Audio Link (Nicki gets kinda bi-polar in the beginning, yikes!)

"I believe that life is a prize, but to live doesn't mean you're alive.." -Nicki Minaj

Yea.. I'll admit, I do listen to some Nicki Minaj and this is one of the songs I actually like from her recent album, Pink Friday. I think this song is real catchy, it's got such uplifting lyrics over a happy beat, and I like it more so because Drake is featured on the song (c'mon, they're the two best members of Young Money!).

Some guys don't give Nicki enough credit as a rapper nor even try to listen to her music, but I think she's an awesome talent, seems like a humble person (with a bizarre personality!), and she's doing a good job working hard at this & making a name for herself. Oh yea, she has some very nice curves and an enormous a$$ so she's got my vote ;)

To conclude: Big butts are IN these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment