Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 94: The LeBrons Animated Series - F'reals LeBron? You're kidding right?

http://daysofj.blogspot.com

So, I just read that LeBron James is coming out with his own web-based animated series called "The LeBrons" (very original Lebron!) scheduled to launch sometime this spring. I'm too lazy to explain what this is all about, so you can read more about it here.

Personally, I think he should have premiered this while he was a Cleveland Cavalier when everybody in the world was embracing him even though he hadn't won a championship yet. Since he chose the EZ route and left to the Miami Heat, a lot of haters have emerged and I can see a lot of people not giving a fcuk about this & clowning LeBron even more.

I do like LeBron James as an athlete and think he's an awesome NBA player, but I just think the timing of this is all wrong. It's too soon to try and convert LeBron-haters into fans again, but I guess kids don't know any better so this may actually be a smart move by LeBron (getting to the kids while they're young so they grow up to remember LeBron as a Miami Heat and not a quitter with the Cav's).

In case you still care, here's a quick video of LeBron promoting his new animated series:



LeBron, stick to the one thing you're great at homie.. basketball.

Saw it here first: Hypebeast.com

No comments:

Post a Comment