Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 97: Chillin Playlist for the week - The Game, Nas, Wiz, 1982, Show Tufli (Audio)

http://daysofj.blogspot.com
- Picture courtesy of http://wallsbox.blogspot.com/

Lately, my mind & body has been flat-out exhausted from a million things to do and I'm not getting much sleep these days either, which is why I just can't get into any loud/uptempo/party music right now.

On that note, I think it's a good time to take a step back from all that and mellow out to some super chill beats. Here are some recent songs in my current playlist that help put me in a calm mood and will keep me at ease through these busy weeks:

The Game - I'm The King

- Alt Audio Link

Wiz Khalifa - Star Of The Show

Nas - Who Are You [Tags]

- Alt Audio Link

1982 - Money Is Reality featuring Action Bronson

- Alt Audio Link

Show Tufli - Jap Scene

- Alt Audio Link

These songs start off more mainstream-ish and move underground as you get to the bottom songs. I hope everyone can find a song here they can "WOO-SAH" too.

No comments:

Post a Comment