Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 152: Let's get Pumped! - Tiesto vs Diplo ft. Busta Rhymes (Music Video)

Tiesto vs Diplo ft. Busta Rhymes - C'mon (Catch 'Em By Suprise)

- Alt Audio Link

I'm not much of a fan of House/Techno music nowadays, but I gotta say this Tiesto vs Diplo beat is pretty awesome, and adding in Busta Rhymes makes this track even more energetic! When I'm listening to this song, I'm feeling like this quote:

"I'm freakin PUMPED! (It's like) I've been drinking green tea all goddamn day!"
- Rico from Hot Rod (movie is so fkin funny!)

Don't get me wrong though, my love for hip-hop is still in full effect but I used to listen to some House/Techno/Trance back in high school so I do have a small ear for this type of music. Hey, I'm trying to diversify my music library, and you gotta admit this song has a good overall sound.

If Busta approves of this song then this song has my approval too ;) #dopesong

No comments:

Post a Comment