Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 184: The Bay & LA Unite! - Welcome to California Remix (Music Video)

40 Glocc - Welcome To California  (Remix)

- featuring Snoop Dogg, Too $hort, Xzibit, & Siven


I can tell this is definitely a 'Bay Area' type beat compared to all the Bay Area music I listen to, and I am originally from the Bay... ya know, where we say HELLA and get HYPHY #YEEEEE 

Now, I'm not sure what they are trying to show in this music video: the LA/Bay lifestyle or all these rapper/artist twitter account names. It's like everybody's trying to boost their twitter followers or something.

I really just wanted to post this song because "this is for the Westside!" Props to the old-school West for collaborating together. Haven't seen this in a minute.

Saw it here first: NahRight.com

No comments:

Post a Comment