Friday, July 1, 2011

Day 176: Racks on Racks on Racks! - YC ft. Everybody (Music Video)

YC - Racks (Remix) ft. Various Artists

- ft. Nelly, B.o.B.Trae The Truth, Yo Gotti, Cyhi Da Prynce, Dose & Ace Hood

This is such a nice summer party song with that thumpin beat, and the chorus is mad catchy too! Whenever I hear this song, it gets me in the mood to wanna go out #ItsTshirtTime

You wanna know what's better than a 6+ min remix? A 12+ min REMIX! haha! Ok, freals tho.. the 12+ min one is way better. There is another list of rappers on this one that I'm not gonna go through, but I'll just name a few: Wiz Khalifa, Big Sean, Bun B, Wale, and more. Chekkit:

YC - Racks (Remix) ft. VA


I'm not sure who YC is yet but I'm sure I'll be hearing more from this d00d. Until then, I got "racks on racks on raaaacks!"

Ok, just to give yall a heads up ima be heading to Vegas for the long weekend. I probably won't be posting anything until I'm back, but in the meantime I'll be updating my twitter from time to time: @DaysofJ follow me & my shenanigans ;)

Have a safe & fun 4th of July everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment