Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 181: Rise above the Pain and you'll be ok - Fabolous's version of "Pain" (Music Video)

Fabolous - Pain

- Alt Audio Link

"After you wake up, everything is wonderful; and you can overcome anything you undergo..." -Fabolous

Everybody who's anybody has some sort of "pain" in their lives that they deal with whether it be legal issues, money problems, work stress, etc, but people gotta realize that it's not worth it to dwell on it otherwise the pain will just get deeper.

The way I cope with pain is to keep my mind focused, my head up, and my time busy. Easier said than done, I know, but if people can grasp what I just said and try to change their mindset then I truly believe it can be really helpful for a lot of people. Music also helps make the pain go away sometimes.. #realtalk

Some 411 for all you youngsters, this sik beat is actually from an old school 2Pac song (check it here), which Fabolous basically just ripped. This beat is so popular that even J. Cole made his own variation of it. Chekkit:

J. Cole - See World


"Six shots of Hennessy I'm still going strong; please numb me from the bullsh*t that's going on..." -J. Cole

Regardless, both rappers did a good job making a dope song with lyrics I can vibe with #staymotivated 


#RIP2Pac

No comments:

Post a Comment