Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 135: Sports x Music Meet - Cool New Nike x Foot Locker Commercial (Video)


- Athletes featured: Amar'e Stoudemire, Chris Bosh, DeSean Jackson

I saw this cool Foot Locker & Nike commercial from a friend so I just had to share it with everybody =)

It's got a real fresh & laid back feel to it with alot of cartoon graphics making it fun at the same time. This commercial also gives off a #hipster vibe too with the background music provided by the Cool Kids.. overall #prettycool

I want some new shoes now! lol! Props to my homie S-dot-Diddy for showing me this.

... if you can already tell, yes, I've joined the Twitter trend. I added a widget on the side if you care to follow.. ever since I got my new smart phone, I've been sucked in a whole new world =X

No comments:

Post a Comment