Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 143: What's Hot in my Playlist - Ludacris, Bun B, Snoop, DJ Drama, Jim Jones, Wiz & More (Audio)

http://daysofj.blogspot.com
- Picture courtesy of: deviantart.com

Just thought I'd share some dope beats I got on repeat these days. If you like something with a sik beat, raw flows, or music to chill on then I gotchu:

Big K.R.I.T. - Country Shit (Remix) ft. Ludacris & Bun B

- Alt Audio Link (Raw beat + Raw flows = BANGER!)

Snoop Dogg - The Weed is Mine ft. Wiz Khalifa

- Alt Audio Link (Chillin/upbeat type of track)

Wiz Khalifa - The Race

- Alt Audio Link (Str8 chill!)

Jim Jones - The Crash

- Alt Audio Link (lovin this jazzy beat)

DJ Drama - Oh My ft. Fabolous, Roscoe Dash, Wiz Khalifa

- Alt Audio Link (Raw-ness)

I gotta get ready for #VEGAS this weekend so this will be my last post for this month. In the meantime, enjoy this while it's still up!

FYI, you can check me out on my twitter  as I'll be updating it while I'm in Vegas. HOLLAAAA ;)

5/02 Update: Sorry peeps, but I am being forced to take away those dl links =(

No comments:

Post a Comment