Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 115: Jimmy Kimmel's new workout - Hottie Body Hump Club (Video)



At first I thought this was another dumb skit by Jimmy Kimmel, but as soon as I saw all the "hotties" featured in this skit then I found it to be.. DUMB STILL! All I gotta say is "Jimmy K" is one lucky mofo to be able to gather all these beautiful actresses together, so on that note it makes it worth watching ;)

Just to name-drop a few of the lovely ladies: Scarlett Johansson, Minka Kelly, & Eva Longoria play a part in this skit. I'm not gonna say any more names (yes, there are more!), so check out Jimmy K's new workout video to see the rest of the "hotties"

Ok, but seriously don't get mad at me if you feel stupid after this. Just watch this if you need to kill time or are SUPER-bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment