Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 127: Dub Car Show in LA - The Game, Lupe Fiasco, & more: Live Videos (Events)

http://daysofj.blogspot.com
- Tickets are not on sale FYI...

3-27-11 (Los Angeles, CA): This past Sunday me and my friend went to check out the Dub Car Show not for the exotic cars, beautiful models, sik custom rides, & more gorgeous models, but for the LIVE PERFORMANCES!!

It was a pretty awesome line-up with a long list of rappers including DJ Quik, Nipsey HussleWaka Flocka Flame, Layzie Bone, and others, but I was really just looking forward to seeing The Game & Lupe Fiasco!! 

I gotta say each performance was a bit short & the audio/set-up wasn't that great, but being that I'm a big music enthusiast I still enjoyed seeing my favorite artists up there. Here are some videos I took of the main performances:


- The GAAAAME! G-UNOT!


- Waka Flocka started going into the crowd cuz he's one hoOod @$$ ngga! Not sure what he's rappin tho..


- Two of my favorite classics by Lupe Fiasco: "Hip-Hop Saved My Life" & "Kick Push" !!

I got a few more videos of the live performances by The Game & Lupe Fiasco on my Youtube Channel right here: DaysofJ28 chekkit! =D

One last thing, I just gotta give a shout-out to my homie Rex4000 for hookin me up to this event. If it wasn't free then I probably wouldn't have came, so mad props yo!

Check out his blog and the LA Lifestyle blog he started: Uncvr.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent pieces. Keep posting such kind of photos on your blog.
    cardealerships

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Themotoring Thanks! Appreciate the feedback

    ReplyDelete