Thursday, January 23, 2014

Day 371: Just Now Listening To - Tycho with "Dive" (Audio)



I wish I had found out about Tycho's music before. Man, I missed out on a few festivals he was at and that I was there too; so oblivious to his set at the Treasure Island Music Festival in 2012 (back then I was hyped up about AraabMuzik & SBTRKT).

Anyways, his music provides some very mellow listening with different kind of soft synth melodies mixed in with some upbeat drums and smooth baselines. He really doesn't even need any vocals; the instrumentals are fine as they are.

FYI, he's coming out with a new album, Awake, set to be released on 3/18/14. You can pre-order it on itunes here.

Stream the rest of his past album, Dive, after the jump.



My top tracks on Dive: Dive, Hours, AWalk

No comments:

Post a Comment