Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Day 368: Have you heard? Right Thing EP by Rosie Lowe (Audio)



Hailing all the way from the London and with no wikipedia page up (yet), it makes it difficult to research & find out more about Rosie Lowe. I forgot how I even stumbled on her music, but I'm glad I did.

Lately, I've been in a downtempo/hipster/alternative R&B type of mood, researching up-n-coming artists like Banks, SOHN, JMSN, and others. I'm happy to see there are such great emerging artists rejuvenating & re-inventing the R&B genre. I don't think I ever really cared to listen to much R&B the past few years b/c I was on this hard rap/hip-hop phase, but then I heard the Weeknd who really brought me back & opened up my ears a bit.

Back to Rosie Lowe though.. stream & listen to her recent EP called "Right Thing" after the jump and let me know what you think.




No comments:

Post a Comment