Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 203: One of my favorite Kendrick Lamar tracks from Section.80 - A.D.H.D.(Music Video)

Kendrick Lamar - A.D.H.D.

- Alt Audio Link

This is one of those tracks where you gotta light one up every time this song comes on.. trust me, it will sound sooo much better. #wheresmylighter

It looks like Kendrick Lamar is having so much fun in this music video though.. makes me wish I could go back to my younger days and do it all over again. Doesn't watching this make you just want to let loose a bit? #youonlyliveonce

Ok, enough blabbin.. real talk tho. Ever since I was first introduced to Kendrick's music last Fall, I've been hook onto his style, sik flows, and the content with his raps. My thoughts: d00d is mad talented now and in a few years people will probably deem him a genius.

Like I said in a previous post, go get his recent album Section.80 b/c it's gonna be a CLASSIC!

#HiiiPoWer

2 comments:

  1. The sound is so cool, makes me wanna play and makes me wanna dance, Nice video one of the coolest
    Zero Dramas

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Master Blogger haha it does the same to me too man, happy to see people appreciating good Hip-Hop music.

    Just glanced at your blog just now; you've got alot of good sensible stuff you write about. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete