Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 201: The WestCoast rap torch has been passed to Kendrick Lamar! (Video)



Last Friday, Kendrick Lamar had a show at the Music Box in Hollywood, CA, and every top dawg from the West was there like Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, The Game, and others. There were also special appearances by Big Sean, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, and a bunch more I'm probably missing. The torch has been passed on, and I'm confident Kendrick will hold it down strong for the WestCoast & put us back on top. #westcoastback

Anyways, I regret not going to this show.. once in a lifetime moment... #BIGsadface

I must say though, Kendrick is a super-talented young artist who stays true to that real hip-hop sound and incorporates that new generation flavor #bestforbothworlds

If you haven't heard of him yet then go check out (buy) his recent album called Section.80. If you're a true fan of hip-hop then I dare you to listen to it and tell me you don't feel the same way about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment