Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 198: GoldenEye Reloaded - If I was a gamer I'd get this (Game Trailer)



I remember the days when I used to be hooked on the original GoldenEye video game for N64. I would spend a lot of my early high school days playing that game at my homies house and having tournaments all day. Ahh how I miss those days; I used to be super OG at it too.. #CLASSIC

Anyways, this new GoldenEye Reloaded game looks really cool tho. I gotta say kids have it so good these days with technology advancing so quickly in the video game world. When video games first came to play in my childhood days, it was all about the original Nintendo (NES) and Super Mario man!

Nowadays, video games are way more complicated with all these different buttons & moves/gameplay. Why can't video games go back to being simple? #toomuchwork=P

No comments:

Post a Comment