Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 168: Happy Father's Day - Saigon x Fatherhood (Music Video)

Saigon - Fatherhood ft. Lokz

- Alt Audio Link

"And it might sound cliche, but I'm lovin you much more each day; 
Even though me & your mother don't click, if it benefit you then I do whatever she say;
that's Fatherhood."
- Saigon

Saigon is very inspiring with his lyrics in this song and in so many others, which is why I'm a big fan of his underground music. Yea he comes out with the raw stuff from time to time but overall he makes such good quality songs that's meant to uplift and motivate people. If you like chill beats + deep lyrics then you'll like Saigon.

The beats he raps over in a majority of his songs are ridiculously dope, which is another reason why I can vibe so well with his music. One of my all-time favorite Saigon albums is with Statik Selektah called All In A Day's Work. Check it out.

To all them hardworking dads out there, Happy Father's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment