Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 225: araabMUZIK performance at the Mondrian Hotel in LA (Events)



11-11-11 (Hollywood, CA): I was running a bit late but managed to catch the tail-end of an awesome MPC performance by one of my favorite beat-makers, araabMUZIK #MVPofMPC

araabMUZIK is known for his mad skills on the MPC (obviously) and he also has a great sense for hip-hop music/beats as well as the electronic stuff, which makes him an even more talented & well-rounded musician. I don't think anyone is even close to doing what he does on the MPC live... lemme rephrase that... no one can do what he does on the MPC.. LIVE.. PERIOD.

Afterwards I got to chat with him real quick, and I gotta say he's really cool & humble in-person. Hopefully the next time we meet, it won't happen because I'm a fan but because I'm ready to collaborate.

#StayingMotivated

No comments:

Post a Comment