Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Day 290: Flying Lotus vs Kendrick Lamar - What's the deal?



Some footage I took during Fly-Lo's set at the Hollywood Bowl this past Sunday.

Heads up to all LA peeps, if you missed Fly-Lo then you're in luck. He will be performing during the same date (Oct. 26) A$AP Rocky's coming to town. Who will you go see? I'm going to have to lean towards Fly-Lo since I need to hear more of his sick beats. Didn't hear enough at the Hollywood Bowl.

Fly-Lo: "Until the Quiet Comes" - Oct. 2nd - get it on itunes here.

Wait, how does Kendrick Lamar fit in the picture? Check the jump...




Well, I noticed his album comes out on the same date** as Kendrick Lamar's album "good kid, m.A.A.d. city". Why, Fly-Lo, why? All good though, I'm probably going to get both anyways. I just hope both don't sell out and I gotta wait...

** Correction: Kendrick's album comes out on Oct 22nd. That's better though; gives me more time to soak in Fly Lo's album. Cheers.

#WestCoastStandUp

No comments:

Post a Comment