Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day 238: Adidas "Respect The West" - Dom Kennedy x Kendrick Lamar x Jay Rock (Events)

Dom Kennedy - The Ways

- Alt Audio Link

Kendrick Lamar - Rigamortis

- Alt Audio Link

Jay Rock - Hood Gone Love Me

- Alt Audio Link

12-15-11: Mad props to my homie J.Li for hooking me up with access to this private Adidas event with performances by the "New West" below:

>>> Casey Veggies, YG, Dom Kennedy, Kendrick Lamar, Jay Rock, and a special appearance by Terrace Martin

I also want to send a s/o to my homie DrewByrd who was dj'ing all night, spinning the classic Bay/LA hits that got the crowd going. I can remember from way back when he first began dj'ing, and just seeing where he is today goes to show you that hard work does pay off. Man, I'm so proud of you homie  #nohomo

Such an awesome showcase of the new generation in the WestCoast. The only direction is up from here.. #stayfresh

No comments:

Post a Comment