Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day 304: A new mixtape "A Loose Quarter" by Joe Budden. Str8 Fire.

daysofj.blogspot.com

As soon as I heard the first few tracks on Joe Budden's new mixtape "A Loose Quarter", I was hoooked. The production on each song is pretty much to the T and has so many amazing melodies & sounds. I wouldn't be surprised if he was at the next Coachella 2013; Shoot, I would be shocked if he wasn't!

Download the mixtape here: datpiff.com #ALooseQuarter


Some of my fav tracks from the mixtape after the jump...



Joe Budden - Words of a Chameleon (prod. by AraabMuzik)


Joe Budden - All in my Head ft. Royce Da 5' 9" and Kobe (Prod. by Cardiak)


Joe Budden - Now or Never ft. Emanny (Prod. by Don Pesci)


Joe Budden - So Hard ft. Emanny (Prod. by Studiomagic)


Definitely some 'festival music' type of beats right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment