Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 254: In a WestCoast State of Mind - Game x Kendrick Lamar (Music Video)

The Game - The City ft. Kendrick Lamar


"I'm sick of mo--f--ers talking about the West died..."
- The Game

One of my recent favorite tracks from The Game which features the rising & super-talented artist, Kendrick Lamar.

I feel like the West is slowly starting to creep back into the mainstream Hip-Hop/Rap scene with so many new artists holding it down for Cali: Dom Kennedy, Casey Veggies, Terrace Martin, Jay Rock, and so many others. While I'm still trying to expand my ear for different styles of music, I'll always keep it true to WestCoast Hip-Hop.

If you like this song then go grab a copy of The Game's recent album, The R.E.D. Album.

Watch out for the #RespectTheWest movement.. it's only the beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment